You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
BatteryCharged up and ready.
Genuine Volkswagen Batteries come in a full range of power ratings. Each battery is competitively priced and backed by a limited warranty*, so you know you're getting a great deal and a great battery all at once. Isn't a battery just a battery?
Not really. Just because it fits into your car doesn't mean it's engineered to meet the requirements of your specific Volkswagen vehicle. It also doesn't mean it will last as long as a Genuine Volkswagen Battery. Our batteries are built to provide more reserve capacity (or amp hours) to satisfy the electronic demands of today's European-engineered cars.Extreme temperatures are hard on batteries.
They don't really go together, which is why you should ask your technician to check the condition of your battery.Summer isn't fun for batteries.
Did you know there's water in your battery? Extreme heat can make it evaporate more quickly. When the water level gets too low, heat can destroy your battery cells.
• Heat can affect how long it takes a battery to recharge.
• High temperatures can make your battery work harder, shortening its life.
• Extreme heat can drain your battery faster—especially if you run a lot of electronics like a DVD player.
• Summer heat causes metal to expand, which can loosen your battery connections.
Winter temperatures cause trouble, too.
• Frigid temperatures reduce your battery's engine cranking power.
• If it gets too cold, the electrolyte solution can freeze and the battery can lose a lot of power.
• Cold thickens engine oil, making it harder for your engine to turn over. And it probably doesn't help that your fuel is cold too.
• We use our lights, defroster, and wipers more often in the winter. This uses a lot of power and requires your battery to work harder.
• Low temperatures can corrode battery terminals and keep you from getting full power from your car.
* See Ontario VW for details.
If you need help with your Volkswagen battery, Ontario Volkswagen in the Inland Empire is happy to assist you. Our Volkswagen Certified Service Consultants can walk you through the process step by step and will make sure that your VW is correct before leaving.
You can schedule an appointment with us online or by calling our service center at 855-569-9561. Ontario Volkswagen is conveniently located in the Giant Ontario Auto Center at 701 S. Kettering Drive, Ontario, CA 91761.