Volkswagen College Graduate Program Ontario, CA
Life after graduation is an exciting time for anybody. This is an important time in your professional life, and one where it makes sense to upgrade your vehicle to something more comfortable and reliable, especially if you expect to commute daily. However, making the transition from student to employee can be hectic, and the last thing you want to worry about is buying a vehicle. That’s why we here at Volkswagen Ontario are here to help with the Volkswagen College Graduate Program in Ontario, CA. We’re here to make the process of buying a new vehicle as stress-free as possible for recent grads.
Many students struggle to get financing, as they haven’t built up a strong credit history. That’s where the Volkswagen College Graduate Program comes in. No prior credit history is required for this program. A cosigner is not required either, nor is a security deposit required for a new lease. This program is designed to make getting a new vehicle into your hands as simple as possible.
Volkswagen College Graduate Program Highlights
- Receive a $500 Contract Bonus when you finance or lease any new Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit
- Credit history not required
- No security deposit required for a new lease
- Cosigner not required
Do I Qualify for the Volkswagen College Graduate Program?
This program is intended for recent graduates and for students expecting to graduate. Program eligibility and required materials are detailed below.
Volkswagen College Graduate Program Requirements:
- Must have graduated within the past 24 months, or expecting to graduate within the next six months
- Must have received the degree from an accredited college institution in Canada or the U.S.
- Eligible for both two-year and four-year degrees
- Must have full-time, permanent employment, or a written commitment from a future employer
- Must apply through receive approval from Volkswagen Credit
Needed Materials for Program Application:
- A copy of your degree or transcript
- Contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof-of-income and full-time (permanent) employment
- Contact information for a contact in human resources/payroll
- Contact information for two references (One must be a relative)